Friday, June 18, 2010

How do u get scatches off of a CD?

without making a new one??



Answers:

I%26#39;ve taken my cd%26#39;s and dvd%26#39;s and games to the local family video stores ( they have those expensive disc cleaning machines) and for the most part they do a pretty good job. I know some of them do it as a free service while others charge a small fee. good luck, i have bought the scratch removers and it never worked at all. Go to FYE Entertainment Store. They have this cleaner that truly works and it%26#39;s only $1.00. It worked on my CD that I was trying to fix for years. Try it. It works. put band-aides over the scratches i would try alchol it worked for my cousin!



The answers post by the user, for information only, CeQnA.com does not guarantee the right.

No comments:

Post a Comment