Sunday, June 20, 2010

How Do I Send My Mp3 Files From One Place To A Different Location?

I moved with my boyfriend and he just got a new computer... i put my playlist from realplayer in a zipped file and emailed it to myself and his account and when I tried to open it up on his computer, it said that it%26#39;s not an MP3 file-it can%26#39;t be opened... PLEASE CAN SOMEONE HELP ME! I have at least 1600 songs that I want to put on this computer.. and if I can get an answer i%26#39;ll have my sister send the files...



and if there is no way... is there another free music download software instead of limewire, ares, and bearshare that I can use??



Answers:

You can burn your music onto CD or DVD then insert in his computer and upload them to it.



Or you can upload your music to a "locker" at mp3tunes.com then from his computer sync it back to it.



It takes awhile to initially sync them all to the locker but it%26#39;s well-worth it.



Upload 1gig to the initial free account and then wait and they%26#39;ll upgrade you to unlimited space.



You can also play the music from any computer either from the site or stream it through iTunes.



Please don%26#39;t consider using these download utilities for free music. Not only is it illegal, it%26#39;s also an easy way to get virus on your PC (assuming you use PC)



Plus many of the files are fake files put up by RIAA to throw off people who are illegally downloading.



The RIAA also is known to take legal action against people who are illegally sharing music online. Not worth the risk of large fines and/or jail time.

No comments:

Post a Comment