Sunday, June 20, 2010

How do I show that my sansa 250e is connected to my laptop?

I plugged in my sansa 250e to my computer and it reads connected but it does not show up in my computer as another device.



Answers:

There are several ways to do this.



First way, use Windows Media Player 11. Connect your player. Open up Windows Media Player 11. Go to the "Sync" tab. On the topper right hand corner, you should be able to see your Sansa. If not, it has not been detected.



Second method, use Sansa Media Converter. Connect your player. Open up Sansa Media Converter. You should see your device on the topper left hand corner. Again, if not, it has not been detected.



Final method, connect it. Go to "My Computer". If you see "Sansa e250" then it has been detected. If not, no. This will help you = https://www.customernation.com/pls/ps/ps...



https://www.customernation.com/pls/ps/ps... Okay it will make a sound.and if u dont hear it still unplug it for about 10 seconds and put it back in...then wait about a minute and then go to "Start" then "My computer" and then u will see it it will say "USB Storage Device" Or it will say Sansa250e...



The answers post by the user, for information only, CeQnA.com does not guarantee the right.

No comments:

Post a Comment