Sunday, June 20, 2010

How do I share Itunes library over the internet with a PC?

I have a PC computer at home and would like to access my library from work so I can listen to it. Does anyone know how to set up either Itunes or the PC so that I can do this?



Answers:

iTunes songs have a BS license that makes this kind of distribution of songs illegal. You can however use an iPod to enjoy the music at work. If you could care less for the legaleze then you could follow the link from the sources below and then put the mp3 file on a keychain flashdrive or what not and play them from there. Or setup an FTP/HTTP server at home and play them from internet explorer at work.



The answers post by the user, for information only, CeQnA.com does not guarantee the right.

No comments:

Post a Comment