Sunday, June 20, 2010

How do I sync my ipod without deleting my old songs from it?

My old computer crashed and now I have to use another itunes for my Ipod. How can I keep my old songs while syncing my Ipod with my new Itunes and new songs?



Answers:

Hi,



Don%26#39; t sync your ipod yet. You need to put songs from the ipod into the computer so if it asks you whether you want to sync click no.



Use a program to sync your ipod music to your computer



A program that you can buy and is awesome.



http://www.kennettnet.co.uk/musicrescue/...



A free average program



http://www.sturm.net.nz/website.php?sect...



You can also transfer songs manually



Insert your iPod to a Windows PC USB or FireWire port. (PC should runs Windows XP or other Windows operating system).



If your Windows PC still doesn’t have iTunes installed, skip this step. If iTunes is already installed and prompt a message on whether if you’d like to associate this iPod with this computer and deleting its content, click No. Or else you will lose your only copy of library on iTunes. Beside, ensure that ‘Enable Disk Use’ is selected.



Open My Computer or Windows Explorer, the iPod should be automatically detected as a portable hard drive.



Click on the iPod icon or the iPod portable hard drive letter to open the contents of the drive.



If you don’t see a folder called “iPod Control”, it’s hidden and invisible. To unhidden it so that it’s visible, go to Tools -%26gt; Folder Options -%26gt; View, and then check (enable) the option “Show hidden files and folders.”

No comments:

Post a Comment