Sunday, June 20, 2010

How do I transfer downloaded music from my documents into itunes?

I think I did this in two different ways b4, but never noted the steps so it takes me more time than if I knew what I was actually suppose to do. I%26#39;m new in the iPod world and I%26#39;m sure there are many experts out there that can do this with your eyes closed...not me, at least not yet.thanks for the help.



Answers:

In iTunes: File%26gt; Add Folder to library. (To add the entire folder with the music)



Or File%26gt; Add File to library. (To add just one file) In My Documents there will be a iTunes (or iTunes Music) folder. In that there will be like a Music folder, put all your song in there and it should populate in iTunes. go to:



www.apple.com/support



then type in your problem just drag the downloaded music to ur music folder then drag it into ur itunes library. then when u put all ur music in ur itunes library folder double click on the music files that u put in there and wait for it to play. you do this for each new music download to make sure their on your itunes



The answers post by the user, for information only, CeQnA.com does not guarantee the right.

No comments:

Post a Comment