Sunday, June 20, 2010

How do I sync music from my windows media player to 2GB MP3 PLAYER?

I have 59 songs on my WMP 10 library. I tryed to sync it to my mp3 player, but it keeps saying "canot sync". I also try to burn all the songs on a blank cd, but that would not work either, when I try to burn it, a window comes up and say "instert a blank cd and try again." I tryed it several times but that same window keeps coming. All the files are mp3 format.



So what can I do?



Thank You!!!!



Answers:

try to use musicmatch jukebox or unistall your burning drive and restart your computer just go to properties than click on your driver properties unistall it than restart your computer your computer should detect the drive. us a new usb port to sinc. get new cds to burn.



The answers post by the user, for information only, CeQnA.com does not guarantee the right.

No comments:

Post a Comment