Sunday, June 20, 2010

How do I put music on my MP3?

I have all these songs and the only one that i now now how to is my bro and he is tired of tellen me.Plz help!!



Answers:

Well its pretty easy...



Just connect the Mp3 to the computer ursing your USB and then a window will come up and say like view files...or all that.and if one doesent come up then thats good u can still do it...but i dont use that window...Just connect it...and wait about like 30 seconds.then to to "Start" then "My Computer" then once u click on it it will say USB storage or it will say ur mp3%26#39;s name...then click on it and then u will see all ur files and if u dont have any it will be blank...then u can use your program that has songs like limewire...windows media..ECT. Then just go to your songs hold and drag it down to the task bar that is still open from your Mp3 that u openeed in "My Computer" and then hjust drag it into the window were its blank and there u have it! Which MP3 player do you have? The most common method is copy and paste. Thats how I do it on my MP3 player



The answers post by the user, for information only, CeQnA.com does not guarantee the right.

No comments:

Post a Comment