Friday, June 18, 2010

How do I use my new mp3?

I tried to load songs from media player to my mp3. The songs downloaded with an error. So now I have songs on there that I can%26#39;t play and I need to erase them. How do I erase songs off my mp3 and then load songs from media player. It won%26#39;t let me use the sync function



Answers:

If you have songs on your player with an error that could be a corrupt file on your player and to get rid of that you will have to format.



To delete = Open media player* plug in mp3/4* highlight song/s* right click mouse and choose delete*



Yeah you need to format..!



To format = Plug in your mp3* Go to start* Go to my computer* Right click you mp3 and choose format* save music/video to your PC before formatting* um you could go under my computer and then under w/e your mp3 player is, from there you can delete, but you might be able to drag and drop songs into there too but im not sure.



The answers post by the user, for information only, CeQnA.com does not guarantee the right.

No comments:

Post a Comment