Sunday, June 20, 2010

How do I put music on my white chocolate cell phone using windows media player?

Answers:

There is a couple of ways.



1. Buy a memory card



2. Buy the music kit from verizon and do it that way.



My sister and I do it both ways. She has a card and I got the music kit. I have to put music on both. So far I have had no trouble with the music kit. The card I have had a little problem but I don%26#39;t have her phone so I have to do it then take it to her. For the card you have to format it before you start. The only problem with not getting the card is that you don%26#39;t have a lot of memory for music on the phone. The card you can hold a lot more.



The answers post by the user, for information only, CeQnA.com does not guarantee the right.

No comments:

Post a Comment