Friday, June 18, 2010

How do I transfer DVDs to my video Ipod?

Hey all,



Anyone know a way of transferring DVD%26#39;s to my ipod? I tried to click and drag an episode of a show on my computer and it won%26#39;t allow it. I heard that you have to buy software to do it...apple=tricky bastards (or super smart, can%26#39;t figure out which) But I did hear that some people have a way around buying the programs that you see online. Any help would be great...thanks!



Answers:

I actually had the same problem but with some help and wasting about 50 points on here, I finally got the answer I needed.



If you%26#39;ve downloaded movies from limewire or some other p2p program, you%26#39;ll need a program that will convert you%26#39;re movie files to a compatable format that can play on ipods, which would be MPEG-4. What I use to convert those limewire files to MPEG-4 is Videora Ipod Converter. You can download it free and it%26#39;s safe to use. Plus, you don%26#39;t have to worry about watermarks or only getting half of you%26#39;re movie with this.



http://www.videora.com/



Now, if you have a dvd you own and want to put that on you%26#39;re Ipod, you can use a program called Xilisoft Dvd to Ipod Converter, which is very easy to use but not free. Fortunately, someone was nice enough to give me the serial code to get the whole version so you won%26#39;t have to pay anything.



go to this web address (do not include the spaces):



www .xilisoft. com /downloads /x-dvd-to-ipod-converter .exe



and download the xilisoft software.

No comments:

Post a Comment