Sunday, June 20, 2010

How do I set up a new iPod to my existing iTunes?

I have had iTunes for a while and I had a video iPod that the iTunes was set up for. I just downgraded to a nano and I plugged it in and it Synced all my songs to the nano, but I am not able to add or delete any songs to it. I think iTunes is still set to my video iPod. How do I set it up to where my nano is my main iPod?



Answers:

I also have a nano. If you have selected to have your nano automatically sync with iTunes, then there may be some difficultly with manually adjusting the songs. However, if you de-select the auto-synce box on your nano settings, you should be able to add and delete whatever songs you want on the nano.



The setting options are on the screen that pops up when you plug your nano into the computer. You can also select it in the side list.



Hope that helps. If not, go online to the Apple website and speak to an "Apple Genius" and they can walk you through the process. I%26#39;ve had to use them in the past for things and they are very friendly and helpful. I sounds like you memory is full. You need to select manual sync and then put the songs you want in a separate folder then load then sync the folders.



The answers post by the user, for information only, CeQnA.com does not guarantee the right.

No comments:

Post a Comment