Sunday, June 20, 2010

How do i take this off without recking the phone ?

I put those gem%26#39;s that you put like on your phone and i-pod on my phone and then i toke them off . Except now the glue is still on and the phone it%26#39;s sticky . So my question is how do i take the glue off without recking the phone (they were in the front,the gem%26#39;s )?



Than you so much in advance!:)



Answers:

either take an alcohol wipe that you can buy at any walmart and wipe it on the phone, or take a very small amount of finger nail polish. it will take it right off. I reccomend the alcohol wipes, I use them all the time to clean my phone. Use a rubbing alcohol pab. nail polish remover will work! it dosnt ruin phones because one time my sister painted her phone with nail polish and %26#39;%26#39;bling%26#39;%26#39; those gems) and nail polish remover workes excelent!



The answers post by the user, for information only, CeQnA.com does not guarantee the right.

No comments:

Post a Comment